Thanks! Let us know how we can help, plus hint for adding Qponsr link to your phone/table home screen
It has been a month or so since we launched with our new site and services. Thanks to all who have given us a try and provided feedback. We are continuing to work on refining things and getting new tools for everyone to try. If you have any questions, problems, or new ideas you would like to see done, please click on the "?" on the bottom right corner of the web pages or email us at email@example.com. We love to hear how we can improve. Also please continue to spread the word to your friends and family; also like us on Facebook and Twitter.
For those of you who want to use the mobile version of Qponsr while doing your shopping we wanted to give you some tips on saving the link to your phone/tablet home screen until we get our app(s) launched.
For Iphone/Ipad users:
- Open up Qponsr in Safari
- On the bottom of the browser, click on the box with an arrow pointing out of it
- Then click on the option that says add to Home Screen. Now you can more quickly open us up during your shopping trips for marking things off your list and updating your coupons.
- If you use the Chrome browser, you can't add it to the Home Screen, but you can open it and bookmark it which puts it conveniently at the mobile bookmarks when you open a new tab.
For Android users:
- Open up Qposnr in Chrome
- Bookmark it by clicking on the star
- Find Qponsr in the bookmarks
- Click and hold down the bookmark until the menu pops up; then select add to Home Screen.
That's it, now you can more easily access Qponsr.