How do I add Crowd Coupons to Qponsr...
As we grow we need help adding Crowd Coupons (paper coupons) to the database so we can all keep our personal coupon databases up to date.
- Currently, the easiest way to add a coupon is with your phone or Ipad/tablet using the mobile version of the site.
- Take a picture of the coupons you are cutting out and would like to add to your database.
- Edit the pic so it is cropped and oriented correctly.
- Open your browser and go to www.qponsr.com
- Login to your Qponsr account.
- Click on the lines on the green Menu bar.
- From those choices, select “Manage” and then “Upload Coupon”
- This will bring up a new page.
- Click on the “Select Image” button to pick the edited image you want to upload with the coupon information.
- Then simply scroll down filling in the other information (UPC, Insert Name, Insert Date, Brand, Expiration Date, Coupon Information, etc).
- Then at the bottom click “Create”.
- A message should briefly appear saying your coupon was successfully created.
- That’s it, add your next one.
- Our hope is that you will find most of the coupons in the Qponsr database and won’t have to add too many.